BUT, that is ok cause there is plenty to get done inside!
Cleaned out the home school cart and filled it will the new 4th grade curriculum.. took a nap.. now I am trying to stay awake.. maybe I will jump on the elliptical for a few minutes..
My mom is coming in town the end of next week or so and I am dreading painting the walls before she gets here.. I started a few years ago when Joel was Seth's age.. Summer 2006!! Now I need to finish the house but I am 100% sure that will not happen by next week. I am hoping to finish the stairway, hall and Noah's room. That leaves everywhere else but the main front room left to paint.. that room has been done since Summer 2006.. the only room I finished. The main floor bathroom off the kitchen is almost finished though..but since I have 3 boys it needs a new coat of paint by now. Ieeeieieieeeeeoooo
No comments:
Post a Comment