Friday, September 11, 2009

In remembrance 9-11-01

I remember the day like it was yesterday... I went to work.. just sat down at my desk. It was just after 8AM. Someone said, "Look at the TV!" Everyone crowded around.. the news spread to the radio.. boss let everyone go home for the day. Left work and picked up Noah from the babysitter. We just sat on the couch and watched the horrifying news.. thought the world was ending. I taped most of it. I kept the newspapers. It was a shock. I cried. I felt so awful as I looked at the photos of all who were lost that day. I still feel so bad inside when I think about it. I can't imagine loosing my spouse or children. My mom had already moved down to Texas the year prior... I was all alone. It was just Noah (2yrs old) and myself in a 2 bedroom apartment.

What are your memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment