Sunday, October 11, 2009

Huggies deal at Walgreens

Since we needed more pullups I ran to Walgreens..
this week they are 2/$18 with a $4 Register Reward that prints out.
You can use (2) $2/1 manufacturer coupons (or print some here) to get the total down to $10 after RR and coupons. 2 packs for $10 or $5 each isn't too bad in my book if you need them.

There is also a $1/1 coupon for Huggies diapers/pullups in the Walgreens coloring book (this book is .99 found by most pharmacy dept. or thrown in with the clearance!? Depends on the store I have seen them in a few different spots.) but it would not scan so I let it go. I will try a different store tomorrow.. :)
Then the cost would be 2/$8 or $4 each! That sounds much better!

Wait there is more!!
On top of that.. you can send in your receipts to caregiversmarketplace.com (click for info) and get .75 a package back! I have only done this once. You have to send in at least 5 eligible items or more at a time and before 2009 ends (each year it starts over). I didn't send in the UPC's but I would recommend doing so as I didn't get my full amount back I was expecting.

If you don't need your Huggies Diapers or Pullups coupons I would love them! I have lots to trade, email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment