Friday, October 9, 2009

Went garage saling again!

Oh, what a day!! A marvelous, treasure-finding day!!!

I found cute kids wrapping paper (Blues Clues, Pooh, Pink Polka dots) on the roll for .25 each!
Lots of nice size 5-6 kids clothes for Joel .50-$1 each! (Mostly name brand sweaters, jeans and tops for church too!)

Step 2 water and sand table for $15
Really nice trike with bucket on the back $10

Bed Pillow .50 (Dean grabbed one, too, since he needed one!)

A couple nice books for .25 each
Like New Soccer cleats for Joel $2
Wooden Puzzles .50 each

Will post some pics once I bring it all in!

It was great fun with Grandpa Dean riding along.. stopped at Wendy's for lunch quick to get Joel a kid's meal and Dean some fries (that is all he wanted!!). I went across the street and grabbed my free QT sandwich.
Then I picked up my craigslist items (Enfamil Next Step) and my dsmreuseit (freecycle type group) things (egg cartons for sister-in-law and hangers for brandie).

No comments:

Post a Comment