Monday, November 9, 2009

Huggies Deal at Walgreens

Buy 3 for $8.99 on sale
-$5/$25 coupon from wrap-around paper on Walgreens ad (must scan first!)***
-$2 Huggies diapers coupon from coupons.com
-$1 Walgreens coloring book Huggies coupon ($1 automatically comes off each pack you buy)
-.75 each rebate back from Caregivers Marketplace
plus 6% tax
=$12.34 or $4.11/each

***Please Note: I think they fixed the registers (because it worked perfect on Sunday!) so even if you scan this coupon first you still need to be at $25+ after all deductions because it would reverse it at the end of the transaction just before I paid on Monday.. SO, what you need to do is calculate everything on a calculator, minus all the coupons/discounts and then add other items to get it back up to $25. Since I am doing the Operation Christmas Child boxes this year it is easy for me to find $10 or less of stuff to fill in with. For instance, tonight, I just added in $7 worth of Halloween candy. They had HUGE bags of blow pops/sugar babies/gum mixed bags for only .99! Those will be an awesome addition to the OCC boxes! The next transaction I added in an Almay foundation, the free after RR one to get my total up. I had (2) $2 RR to roll anyways. You just have to make sure to keep it as close to $25 as possible to get the most bang for your buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment