Went out with a friend on Saturday night and we scooped up all the free deals.
2 Free QT sandwiches
2 Free Black Jack Tacos from Taco Bell
2 Free Archer Farms .99 artisan bread from Target
1 Free Archer Farms .99 scones from Target
2 Free Coke Zero from Kum&Go
2 Free Jolly Time Popcorn 3 packs at Hy-Vee
I also saved 50% off my order at Target and about 75% off my order at Hy-Vee. Hy-Vee had this awesome cereal deal. You buy 6 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios for $2.29 and they have a store coupon for $10 off when you buy 6!
$2.29 x 6=$13.74
-$10 store coupon
=$3.74
wait! there is more!!..
-(2) $1/3 manufacturer coupons
=$1.74 or .29/box!!
PLUS, you get a $6 catalina towards your next purchase of milk products!!!
WOW!!
We stopped at Walgreens, too, and I got another pop for free after coupon.
We had a blast!
I love those food freebies! Everyone has to eat!
ReplyDelete