Fisher Party Mix & Cheese Curls canisters are 4/$5 (1.25 each) - $1/1 mfc = .25 each
Van Camps Pork & Beans 2/$.88 - $.30/3 mfc = .34 each
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce .99 - $1/2 mfc = .50 each
Hunts Ketchup 24oz .88 - .20 mfc = .68 each
Chinet Casuals 36 lunch Plates $2.59 - $2 mfc = .59 each (this coupon expired 6/30 but there may be another one out there I think!?)
Old Orchard Frozen Juice 3/$2 - $1/10 mailer coupon = .56 each
Lay's Potato Chips $1.88 - $1/2 mfc from All You Mag.= $1.38 each
Hershey's chocolate syrup 24oz bottle $1.69 (Walmart is a penny less) there are tear pad coupons for this item. I will look for the coupon and post details when I find it. :)
Kool-Aid unsweetened Drink mix envelopes 10/$1 - $2 off sugar wyb 10 packets mfc = some very cheap drinks for lemonade stands!!
Philly cream Cheese 8oz brick (reg. or light) $1.19 - $1/2 IP kraft coupon = .69 each
Nabisco Ritz or Snack Crackers 2/$4 - $1/1 IP kraft coupon = $1.00 each (I believe this coupon was for $1/1 ... I already used all mine up so I am going off my foggy memory)
Capri Sun Fruit Drinks 10pk (all varieties) $1.89 each - $1/1 CapriSunrise mfc = $.89 each
Kraft Salad Dressing 16oz. (all varieties) 2/$3 - $1.50/1 tear pad coupon = FREE
Don't forget to look for marked down .49 (soon expiring) Dole Salad mix bags with "Fresh Discoveries" on the front. There should be a tear pad of coupons nearby for $1/2 so it makes them free!
Other smashing good Fareway prices..
Wonder hamburger or hot dog buns 8ct. $.69
AE Lemonade 64oz (reg or reduced sugar) $.77
AE Snack dips 8oz. (all varieties) $.66
Palermo's Classic Pizza 12" (all varieties) 6/$10 or $1.66 each!
Boomsma Dozen Large Eggs $.77
California Cantaloupe $1.38 each
Fresh blueberries $1.48 pint
California Strawberries $1.48 lb
Del Monte Pineapple $1.49 each
Dole Baby Carrots $.88 lb
Russet potatoes 5lb. bag $1.48
Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite 2 liter $.78 each +dep.
Totino's Pizza Rolls 15ct. (all varieties) 10/$10
Hormel Little Sizzlers Links or Patties $.99 each
Prices reflect Ankeny, Iowa 'South side' location
Van Camps Pork & Beans 2/$.88 - $.30/3 mfc = .34 each
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce .99 - $1/2 mfc = .50 each
Hunts Ketchup 24oz .88 - .20 mfc = .68 each
Chinet Casuals 36 lunch Plates $2.59 - $2 mfc = .59 each (this coupon expired 6/30 but there may be another one out there I think!?)
Old Orchard Frozen Juice 3/$2 - $1/10 mailer coupon = .56 each
Lay's Potato Chips $1.88 - $1/2 mfc from All You Mag.= $1.38 each
Hershey's chocolate syrup 24oz bottle $1.69 (Walmart is a penny less) there are tear pad coupons for this item. I will look for the coupon and post details when I find it. :)
Kool-Aid unsweetened Drink mix envelopes 10/$1 - $2 off sugar wyb 10 packets mfc = some very cheap drinks for lemonade stands!!
Philly cream Cheese 8oz brick (reg. or light) $1.19 - $1/2 IP kraft coupon = .69 each
Nabisco Ritz or Snack Crackers 2/$4 - $1/1 IP kraft coupon = $1.00 each (I believe this coupon was for $1/1 ... I already used all mine up so I am going off my foggy memory)
Capri Sun Fruit Drinks 10pk (all varieties) $1.89 each - $1/1 CapriSunrise mfc = $.89 each
Kraft Salad Dressing 16oz. (all varieties) 2/$3 - $1.50/1 tear pad coupon = FREE
Don't forget to look for marked down .49 (soon expiring) Dole Salad mix bags with "Fresh Discoveries" on the front. There should be a tear pad of coupons nearby for $1/2 so it makes them free!
Other smashing good Fareway prices..
Wonder hamburger or hot dog buns 8ct. $.69
AE Lemonade 64oz (reg or reduced sugar) $.77
AE Snack dips 8oz. (all varieties) $.66
Palermo's Classic Pizza 12" (all varieties) 6/$10 or $1.66 each!
Boomsma Dozen Large Eggs $.77
California Cantaloupe $1.38 each
Fresh blueberries $1.48 pint
California Strawberries $1.48 lb
Del Monte Pineapple $1.49 each
Dole Baby Carrots $.88 lb
Russet potatoes 5lb. bag $1.48
Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite 2 liter $.78 each +dep.
Totino's Pizza Rolls 15ct. (all varieties) 10/$10
Hormel Little Sizzlers Links or Patties $.99 each
Prices reflect Ankeny, Iowa 'South side' location
No comments:
Post a Comment