Friday, October 16, 2009

Spread the JOY!

Watch this video and it will surely lift your day!!

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/OCC/


I plan to make 100 boxes this year.. I have never done Operation Christmas Child before and I can't believe I never did! I need to take time and do this! God has called on me!! What a wonderful project! What awesome joy these boxes bring to these beautiful children! I have enough stuff to make 30 boxes at least just need to find the boxes!! Anyone have any shoe boxes lying around and lots of Christmas paper? I have several Christmas paper rolls (..but I will need tons!!) but no boxes.. I used them all and I don't need to buy any new shoes right now. HEHE.
I am so excited to spread the message of JESUS!!

Email me if you have any boxes or paper to gift for this project!


UPDATE: I will probably only do 30 because I have to pay $7 on top of everything I put in the box! We can handle $210 but $700 is quite a chunk of change!

No comments:

Post a Comment