Took the kids to Goodwill last night. Noah found #1-#7 Magic Treehouse books. He also found a cool car drawing book complete with stencils! I found the M&Ms counting book for Joel. He doesn't like it yet.. I need to pick up some M&Ms and then I am sure he will love it!
I found a brand new in package wedding album scrapbook kit that was somewhat ugly but it had 16 12x12 page protectors included in it for only $3.99!! It has some stickers in it.. I hope those are decent. I haven't opened it yet. The page protectors are expensive in the stores and I figured I could also re-cover the 12x12 album.
I straightened all the children's books while we were looking through them. Found a Caillou book to sell and a neat "sparking creativity" book for adults.
I don't get to Goodwill much anymore so it was neat to stop in. That place is so dirty though..
No comments:
Post a Comment